Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
Farmers and Horse Trainers have been using Stockhealth's Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar to improve and then maintain their horses.
Apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect which puts the horse in a slightly alkalized state. The benefits of this are legendary and its use over hundreds of years have proven beneficial.. It is a valuable tonic if taken internally or applied externally.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- HORSES – 50mls as a drench diluted with water or 20mls per head per day added to feed or water
Please note: these are suggested dosage rates for average size livestock - can be varied according to your animals size and nutritional state. Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.